- Utility Accounts are due and payable when rendered and subject to a 1.25% penalty.
- Payment Options are as outlined below.
There are a number of ways to pay your quarterly utility bill.
Mail a cheque payable to the R.M. of St. Andrews together with the bottom stub portion of the utility bill to:
R.M. of St. Andrews
P.O. Box 130
Clandeboye, MB R0C 0P0
Note: Please write your account number on the cheque and ensure your envelope is post marked before the due date. Postdated cheques are welcome.
2. In Person at 500 Railway Avenue:
Payment can be made at the Municipal Office located at 500 Railway Avenue in Clandeboye. We accept cash, cheque and debit. Credit cards are not accepted.
Set up a payment option for utility bills with your financial institution, using your account number as shown in the box beside NAME on the utility bill.
NEW - AUGUST 2023! - The RM has now set up the SSA Utility as a Payee with the banks. The payee information for the Waste Water Utility (SSA Utility) is: SOUTH ST A WASTEWATER UTILITY.
Please be sure to allow at least 5 business days for processing of payment.
4. After Hours:
Drop off an envelope containing a cheque or money order together with the bottom portion of the utility bill in the dropbox located at the entrance to the Municipal Office at 500 Railway Avenue in Clandeboye. Do not leave cash.
- Cheque (payable to R.M. of St. Andrews) - can be postdated; be sure to include the bottom stub portion of your utility bill with the cheque and write your account number on it
- Debit - check with your financial institution prior to attending our office to ensure your purchase limit is high enough for the amount you wish to pay as many debit cards have daily limits
We currently DO NOT accept credit card payments.