The RM of St. Andrews Public Works Department provides maintenance operations and services in the Municipality.
Some of these services include:
- Winter road maintenance - snow clearing and plowing, sanding and salting of roads
- Construction and maintenance of roads including gravel and dust control application, street sweeping, road grading, patching and repairs
- Roadside ditch maintenance/grass cutting
- Maintenance of the St. Andrews Waste Disposal Grounds (Earl Grey and Clandeboye as well as the Village of Dunnottar)
- Maintenance of Public Works equipment and buildings
- Municipal drainage works, culvert installations, steaming and clearing of culverts
- Road signage
- Operation of Department, including administration and budgeting
If you have any concerns or would like to make a service request, please contact the Public Works Department at 204-738-2076.